A safe and effective wall mounted air sanitizing option for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications. Our UV Wall Mount Air Sanitizer eliminates up to 99.9% of airborne viruses and bacteria including SARS-COV-2 which cause COVID-19. High output UV lamps sterilize inside a large disinfection chamber to maximize kill zone. Recommended mounting height for UV Wall Air Sanitizer is a minimum of 7 feet above floor level for best results.
Production and manufacturing areas, warehouses, hospital and medical facilities, churches, health clubs, salons, commercial kitchens, restaurants, offices, classrooms, etc.
Features & Specifications
- 600 CFM air flow for maximum circulation
- Large disinfection chamber ensures air purification
- HEPA MERV 13 filter traps airborne viruses and eliminates odors
- Additional filter packs available for easy swap out as needed
- Dual fan speed for air regulation and quiet operation
- Precision built for high efficacy and minimal light leak
- Easy surface mounting direct to wall or over junction box
- Operating hour meter-suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- Wireless control options available-remote or phone app
- Color and textured housing options for commercial aesthetics
- Pigtail cord with 15 amp molded plug
- Philips TUV P-LL High Output lamps
- Advance PureVolt IUV-2560 ballast, 120-240v, 50-60 Hz
- Fixture operating wattage: 244 watts, 38 UV output watts
- UVC Band: UVC254nm (200-280nm)
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- .040 pre-painted aluminum housing dissipates heat
- Vented bottom intake and top exhaust
- Black top surface absorbs light reflectivity
- UV stabilized lamp sockets and wiring for long life
- Fastener end clips secure lamps and provide heat-sink
- (2) industrial grade 300 CFM axial fans
- Fixture dimensions: Width: 20″, Height: 8″, Depth: 17″, 12.5 lbs.
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips UV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance UV ballasts: 5 year rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5 year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution humans should not be directly exposed to UV-C light. UV lamps should securely enclosed within housing during operation.