Our Portable UV Light Towers deliver up to 99.9% sanitation against SARS-COV-2 viruses which cause COVID-19. Portable UV light towers offer an easy to transport, deep sanitizing solution without the use of potentially harmful chemicals. High output UV lamps combined with a 360° specular reflector provide maximum UV intensity for fast, chemical free cleaning in minutes.
Offices, classrooms, hospitality, production areas, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, medical and dental offices, salons, health clubs, gymnasiums, churches, convention centers, exhibit halls, etc.
- Kills SARS-COV-2 which cause COVID-19
- Achieve 99.9% sanitation in minutes
- 360° UV reflector for maximum coverage
- Philips high output UV lamps
- Durable welded aluminum construction
- EPA & FDA approved
- All fixtures are MADE in the USA
- Free shipping within Continental U.S.
- Available with 4 to 8 lamps
- UV output: 192 to 384 watts
- Operational wattage: 745 to 1490 watts
- Philips TUV High Output lamps
- Radiant exposure: 1000 to 2000 J/m2
- UV band: UV-C 254nm (200-280nm)
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- Height 72″, Base: 16″ x 16″, weight: 28 lbs.
- Philips TUV high output lamps with proprietary irradiance
- Philips Advance UV ballasts, 120-277v, 50-60 Hz
- Robertson UV ballasts available an alternate
- BJB locking pin-grip lamp holders for anti-vibration during transfer
- Sunon Axial AC fan, 107 CFM, 3,050 RPM, 85-125VAC
- Integrated motion motions sensor cease power upon occupancy
- On/Off rocker switch for manual power shut off
- Operating hour meter, suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- Pigtail cord with 15 amp molded plug
- .040″ White Aluminum Housing Reinforced with .090″ Backing Plates
- Heavy duty 3/8″ aluminum round stock welded lamp cage
- .020 UV-C high specular 360 degree reflector for maximum light intensity
- Non-marring rubber wheels and multi-directional casters
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips UV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance or Robertson UV ballasts: 5 year rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5 year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution when sanitizing rooms, humans should not be present in the area during the process. Operators may setup temporary signs around the space to ensure people are aware of ongoing sanitation and avoid exposure. Observe basic safety precautions including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). If exposures cannot be avoided, workers should wear glasses or face shields to protect the eyes and face, gloves to protect the hands, and full-coverage clothing with tightly woven fabrics to protect all other exposed skin.