A portable 400 CFM UV air sanitizing option for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications. Our UV Air Sanitizer eliminates up to 99.9% of airborne viruses and bacteria including SARS-COV-2 which cause COVID-19. High output UV lamps sterilize inside a large disinfection chamber to maximize kill zone. Consult factory for higher CFM models.
Hospital and medical facilities, dental offices, residential living facilities, churches, health clubs, hair and nail salons, restaurants, offices, classrooms, etc.
- Kills SARS-COV-2 which cause COVID-19
- Two stage MERV-11/MERV-13 filtration
- Philips High Output UV lamps
- High efficacy with enlarged kill zone
- EPA and FDA approved
- All fixtures are MADE in the USA
- Free shipping within continental U.S.
- Large disinfection chamber ensures air purification
- MERV-11/MERV-13 filtration system
- Additional filter packs available for easy swap out as needed
- Operating hour meter-suggested lamp swap out at 6,000 hours
- Variable fan speed for air regulation and quiet operation
- Variable speed decible level 32-60 dB
- Fixture operating wattage 149 to 208w, UV output 38w
- Color and textured housing options for commercial aesthetics
- 12′ cord with 15 amp straight blade plug
- Philips TUV P-LL High Output lamps
- Advance PureVolt IUV-2560 ballast, 120-240v, 50-60 Hz
- UVC Band: UVC254nm (200-280nm)
- 15% dose deprecation over lifetime
- .040 pre-painted aluminum housing dissipates heat
- UV stabilized lamp sockets and wiring for long life
- Fastener end clips secure lamps and provide heat-sink
- Industrial grade, multi-positional, high output inline fan
- 2″ non-marring black urethane wheels
- Dimensions: 27″ x 9.5″ x 25″, 29 lbs.
- All fixtures are made in the USA and 100% bench tested at factory
Ratings and Warranty
- Philips UV lamps: 9,000 rated life
- Advance UV ballasts: 5 year rated life
- FDA & EPA approved, RoHS compliant
- 5 year product warranty (lamps 1 year)
UV-C light can increase the risk of developing skin and eye cancer upon human exposure while in operation. As a safety precaution humans should not be directly exposed to UV-C light. UV lamps should securely enclosed within housing during operation.